Stickers · Clippings, Die Cutes, Ephemera · Chipboard · Labels and Frames · Wood and Cork · Journal Cards and Project Life · Washi Tape · Baker Twine, Ropes, Lassos and Ribbons · Pom Poms and Tassels · Sequins and Glitter · Fabric Tapes and Adhesive Fabrics · Buttons, Acrylics and Rubber · Rub-ons · Brads and Metal Ornaments · Alphabets ·
Out of Stock - €14.99
Textile vinyl with which you can customize your garments: T-shirts, denim jackets, backpacks and much more. You don't need to use a mat, just load the material and that's it.
With Cricut's new Smart materials you don't have to use a mat, they are loaded directly into the machine and stay aligned without any additional adjustments. You will be able to make cuts up to 3.6 m long in a single run.
Includes 1 roll of 13" x 35.8
Cuts very precisely and peels easily.
Lasts over 50 washes.
HOW TO USE
- Preheat the Cricut EasyPress to 155°C.
- Place the material on the mat.
- Preheat the cotton garment for 5 seconds.
- Place the material on the garment with the transparent carrier facing upwards.
- Protect with silicone paper.
- Iron at 155°C for 30 seconds with light pressure.
- Turn the garment inside out and iron again for 15 seconds.
- Remove the conveyor belt when hot.
- Wait 24 hours before washing. Wash and dry inside out.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or bleach.
- Iron inside out.