We have different forms of payment for you to use the one that best suits you:
- PAYPAL: After confirming the order, the customer will be taken to PayPal's secure payment gateway. Once the payment is made, you will be redirected to Oh! Naif.
Also, you don't need to open an account to pay through Paypal, you just have to enter your credit card number and follow the instructions.
- BANK TRANSFER: If the order is made by email, once the order is confirmed, the account number will be sent.
The order will be considered finalized once the customer sends proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CASH ON DELIVERY ( only applicable in shipping method: home delivery ): The costs originated by this type of payment, which are €2.5, will be added to the shipping cost. This form of payment will only be possible for mainland Spain and the Balearic Islands.
- CREDIT CARD. You can make your payment by credit card by calling 986136617 during office hours (from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.) or through the web.
- SEQURA Receive first and pay later . Through this option, you can place the order and you will not have to pay for it until 7 days after we send the order. If you choose this payment method, the Sequra platform will request your name and surname, your ID and your telephone number, and once these data have been entered, an SMS will be sent to your mobile to verify the number. The first time you choose this payment method, your credit card details will be requested (which are stored in the system for your convenience in future purchases). If the Sequra platform accepts the operation, your order will be confirmed and you will not have to pay for it until 7 days after we ship it. Please note that if Sequra identifies that the transaction is at risk of non-payment, the order will not be confirmed and you will have to use a different method. Here you have all the necessary information.
* For orders from the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, whose transit time is longer, it is very likely that payment for the order will be claimed before receiving it, since the platform automatically claims it 7 days after it was shipped.