Stickers · Clippings, Die Cutes, Ephemera · Chipboard · Labels and Frames · Wood and Cork · Journal Cards and Project Life · Washi Tape · Baker Twine, Ropes, Lassos and Ribbons · Pom Poms and Tassels · Sequins and Glitter · Fabric Tapes and Adhesive Fabrics · Buttons, Acrylics and Rubber · Rub-ons · Brads and Metal Ornaments · Alphabets ·
Set of 42 acrylic stamps with a thickness of 3.2 mm and with a part of natural adhesive that will allow you to use them again and again.
High transparency and resistant.
Sheet size: 10x21cm.
How to use :
- Peel the stamp from the acetate.
- Place it on the acrylic block and ink it.
- Check the position in which you want to stamp it and stamp firmly on your project.
- Clean the used stamp with a wipe or soap and water, and reposition it on the acetate in the package.
- Store stamps away from light and high temperatures.
- Some inks may colour the stamp, but this does not affect the quality or qualities of the stamp.