Owner of this website
Do It Together S L(DIT) is an online store platform for the sale of handicrafts, party and stationery products, wholesale and to the final consumer. Our N.I.F. is B86833035 and our address for these purposes is Calle Velázquez Moreno, number 15, 36202 Vigo. Do It Together S.L. is the owner of the website http://ohnaif.com (hereinafter, "the website"), and we have taken the necessary actions to comply with the guidelines of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD), relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Each user of the website is solely responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the data he/she submits to DIT, and therefore DIT has no responsibility for the data it receives.
Use of your personal data
DIT will incorporate the personal data you provide to our information systems for the following purposes:
1. Purchase of our products or participation in any event organized by DIT, to carry out the management, administration and provision of the contracted service. We will send you e-mails related to purchases made, event information or system availability.
2. Promotion of our products. If you have purchased any product and we think you may be interested in any other product, promotion or content that may be of interest to you, we may send you an email to inform you. You can unsubscribe at any time, as we include this option in each of our promotional emails.
3. In the case of comments on the blog, so that they appear published in that section.
4. In case you request information through the web forms or by email to any of our email addresses, to send you information about the query made.
5. In the event that you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, to send you newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising DIT. If you also sign up to the newsletter to download some free content that we have created as an incentive, you will receive such content when you sign up, in addition to being subscribed to our newsletter as we will indicate in due course.
In each email you will have the option to unsubscribe. The data provided in our newsletter, or in the purchase process of our products, or by sending e-mails to email@example.com will never be disclosed to third parties outside DIT except as strictly necessary for the management of the treatment. By consenting to the subscription, the person consents to their personal data being stored in Mailchimp provider located in the USA.
6. In the event that you participate in any of our sweepstakes, to carry out the execution of the same and to send the information derived. If the condition of participation in the raffle was to sign up to the newsletter, we would also send you the information mentioned in the previous section.
7. There are certain external providers that will have access to your personal data, only to obtain the services that allow us to maintain our website and services that allow us to provide our services to you.
For example, our web development team or our legal advisors may, from time to time and only, have access to our users' data. The entity responsible for the database, hosting, as well as those involved in any phase of the processing and/or the entities to whom the data has been communicated, are obliged to observe professional secrecy and to adopt the levels of protection and the necessary technical and organizational measures within their reach to guarantee the security of personal data.
The DIT website uses the audience measurement tool Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (USA).
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
8. Links to third party sites: On our website you will find links to other websites or social networks whose privacy policies will be different from this one you are reading. If you include personal data in these pages, we recommend that you read their respective privacy policies beforehand in order to be informed.
9. Cookies Policy: There are applications that may record information about your IP address, in addition to leaving a cookie to function properly. Interaction with other applications and social networks on the web is governed by the privacy policies of the companies offering such service.
DIT may place a "cookie" on your computer's hard drive in order to recognize you as a returning user and to personalize your use of the Website. The cookie will be stored on your computer's hard drive until you delete it. You can have your browser warn you of the presence of cookies or automatically reject them. If you reject cookies you may still be able to use the website, although this may limit the use of some of the features or prevent the website from working properly.
What does it mean for you to enter personal data on our website?
DIT undertakes to not to transfer your personal data to third parties, unless we are required by law. In the case of being transferred to a third party we would make a prior communication requesting your express consent for such transfer.
What rights do you have in relation to your personal data?
In DIT we guarantee in any case to any user the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, limitation and portability, in the terms provided in the current legislation. Therefore, you may exercise your rights by sending an express request to the address mentioned in the heading and/or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject: ARCO Rights, and attaching a photocopy of your ID. In turn, as a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time. Please note, however, that the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
You can write to us at email@example.com if you have any questions and we will be happy to help you.
May 25, 2018