MINI ALBUM TUTORIAL - CHRISTMAS DIARY 2017
The Christmas Diary comes from the United States and what they do is put a photo every day from December 1 to 24.
As in Spain we have other traditions and the Three Kings of the East do not arrive until January... the usual thing is to create a mini album that covers from December 1 to January 6.
You do not have to include a photo of each day (although you can), but those that we like the most or that we know will bring back great memories when we see them later.
For these reasons, the structures of the Christmas Diaries have to be flexible, so that we can add as many pages as we need.
In this case, we have prepared one of the simplest ones in which only the crop-a-dile is used, an eyelet to protect the first and last sheet and some metal rings (you can find them in any stationery store and they come in different sizes). .
Easy to use and you can also give them a more beautiful touch by hanging ornaments or simply tying ties.
For the interior we have cut the following papers:
- 6 decorated papers of 15x15 cm.
- 2 decorated papers of 15x20 cm and folded to 15 cm.
- 1 decorated paper of 15x13 cm.
- To make an envelope, we cut 15x30 cm decorated paper. and fold it in half. We glue the two lateral ends and in the one that remains above we punch out a half circle so that it is easier to catch the paper that goes inside the envelope. The size of that paper is 15x12.5 cm.
- 2 white 15x15 cm cardboard on which we create backgrounds with washi tape and decorate with paper cutouts and stamps
As you can see, to decorate it we have used a lot of washi tape, some wood, stamps and paper cutouts... it doesn't take much to make your mini look beautiful!
In the previous photos we leave you ideas on how to use the washis, to create backgrounds, a frame and/or give that little touch that is missing to that page that you see a bit bland.
The collection we have used is Snow and Cocoa by Crate Paper, but...
UNTIL DECEMBER 24TH YOU HAVE A 24% DISCOUNT ON ALL THE CHRISTMAS COLLECTIONS IN THE SHOP!!!, you can't miss it, choose yours!!.
And for peninsular shipments of more than €20, the shipments are free!
We hope you will be encouraged to make your Christmas Diary!!